We are looking for a speech therapist
Speech therapists (m/f/d) wanted
We are a young, nice and committed team of several speech therapists and a receptionist who has been working in Düsseldorf for more than 16 years with great joy and success.
Our modern practice is located in the heart of Düsseldorf and offers treatments for all speech, speech, swallowing and voice disorders of all ages.
We have long-standing cooperations with various institutions (day care centres, schools, nursing homes) and doctors.
We are looking for nice, motivated and competent speech therapists (m/f/d) or speech therapists (m/f/d) full-time or part-time.
- Teamwork, commitment and reliability
- Interest in continuing training
- Focus on children’s language, voice and neurology, further focus depends on your inclination
- independent and competent work
- Driving licence would be desirable
- Language skills are an advantage
- all the same
- as of now
Member of the Federal Association for Speech Therapy
- helpful and cordial team
- practice-oriented and generous training time
- flexible working time model (self-determinable)
- Remunerated organization time
- internal training
- Remuneration of training courses and training days
- Treatment of all disorders, focus possible
- Cooperation with daycare centres, schools and nursing homes
- Support from two receptionists
- very good, modern practical equipment, own bright therapy room with own IT equipment
- Extensive therapy material
- regular remunerated team meetings
- Expense lump sum for home visits
- Mileage allowance
- above-average vacation days
- Occupational retirement provision
- above-average remuneration (based on Group 9 in the current TVÖD pay table)
- Sales commission as an annual special remuneration
Canan Rasidov, speech therapist
Speech therapist’s job in Düsseldorf
Job offer for speech therapists in Düsseldorf Mitte
Our practice is located in the middle of Düsseldorf.
This makes it very easy to reach by public transport.